Thursday, June 4, 2009

Long time no post

Yes, weeks since I lats posted! May was a busy month. I had my birthday, visiting relatives, and as always, ever busy at work.

We've had some beautiful hand-raised birds come an go through the birdroom. Chase, the attitude-filled green-cheek conure. A lovely pair of lorikeets, a must and a rainbow. A beautiful sun conure who was very sweet. Non-hand raised birds have been going well too, everyone seems to want budgies of late!

Anyway. I've got some nice birds still keeping me busy. Jem the Jenay conure is still with us. He's currently buddies with Jay, a very big but rather shy quaker. Jay's just starting to settle down with me though, when he comes for a walk on my shoulder out in the shop he cuddles up to my neck.

Just this afternoon I got a couple of lovely cinnamon cockatiels in. If they're still there when I go back to work on Sunday I'll be sure to get a few photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment