Friday, November 5, 2010

I know, it's been an age! Been busy with both work and life, but I'm going to start sneaking in my camera to work, and updated a bit more regularly! 

So, here's a few of my current Bird residents:   


 A cute budgie!


Scaly and a musk lorikeet


 

Lutino (yellow) Scaly lorikeet 


Kakariki group - from left to right: Cinnamon red-crowned pied, normal red-crowned pied, normal yellow-crowned pied, normal red-crowned.  


Yellow-crowned pied hen ready to launch off the perch. 


Red-crowned pied male showing off! 



Tiel group from left to right: cinnamon pearl, cinnamon pied, whiteface pied, and two cinnamon whiteface pieds. 


Two whiteface cinnamon pieds cuddling on the swing! 


I've just gotten a bunch of new handraised birds in, so I'm going to have a big photo session, keep your eyes out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment