Saturday, April 23, 2011

Not a moment's peace...

...But what can you expect from six sun conures? Lola, Jack, Tango and the twins babies have been joined by a sixth playmate this week, a baby I sold two years ago, Sunny. Sadly, Sunny's sibling and best friend, Sierra, had passed on, so her owners sold her back to me. She has settled well with the current conure flock, though she's a bit skittish, she's only been with us a few days, she'll come out of her shell as she spends more time with us all. I think Lola was happier to see the bag of peanuts her old owner brought in for them though!


Here's a few more pictures of irrepressible Suns!


My greeting each morning as I walk into the Birdroom: 'Let us out!'



One of the babies playing on the rope ring, a favourite toy of the whole group.


Look mum, I'm an acrobat!


A moment of grace:


Everyone, have a safe and happy Easter form Chris and the Birdroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment