Saturday, February 18, 2012

Arrivals Gate

Well, I've been a bit slack in keeping this blog updated, has been a busy time! We have had several new arrivals and several goodbyes. I miss Buba and Rio who have both gone to new homes, but I have two new quakers to keep me busy - Quin, from Rio's breeder, and his brand new buddy Forrest, a green quaker.


Quin and Forrest


These guys came from the same breeder, and straight away Quin recognized him as soon as he saw Forrest. They were snuggling together in minutes, so great to see.


Quin had a little trouble figuring out how to climb a ladder on his first attempt...


"I'd like to place a collect call please. To Texas."


This is a young Rainbow and Scaly Lorikeet from last week, already gone to their new homes.


Scaly Lorikeet playing King of the Castle!


And one of the two current Rainbows.


This is his buddy, who, as you can see... is super graceful.


"Nearly... there!"


Princess being agile... she's so silly.

Looks like another busy week ahead - for now I'm going to enjoy my weekend off, watch some DVDs with my own birds, and hit the beach with my dog!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the photos Chris. I still miss seeing these guys every day a little too much!

    ~Jacinta

    ReplyDelete