Friday, March 6, 2009

Setting up

Well, despite my years of cruising here and there online, this is actually my first attempt at the world of blogging, so here I go.

Welcome to the BridroomBlog! My name is Chris and I run the birdroom at the
Townsville Petbarn, which this blog will be focusing upon. Please excuse all typos and mistakes while I adjust :)


Just a test-picture so I can get a feel for how to post them. (That's my rosella, Calypso, helping me with a puzzle).

All of the photos you'll be seeing here at the BirdroomBlog have been taken by myself. Please contact me if you would like to display these elsewhere.

I'm particularly proud of my banner photo with the four cockatiels. It's so hard to get them all to focus for that long, let alone all be looking right at the camera!

I'll be poking around with the settings for the next few days before starting posting in earnest. Also will have to run this idea by my boss to make sure there's no problems having this thing up here in the first place.

So, wish me luck - this is where it begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment