Sunday, August 28, 2011

New boys




Got a couple of new boys in the Birdroom today! There's a Kakariki who's quite sane... for a Kakariki! They're typically very highstrung and crazy even as handraised birds, but this guy is okay :)


We got a semi-tame Alexandrine in, one of those I sold late last year/early this year, a year old boy called Archie. Didn't have my camera on me when he came in this afternoon, so he'll be my next photo subject.


Here we have a very handsome pair of Nanday Conures, which I don't get in too often - they are beautiful, friendly for aviary birds, coming and taking seed from my hand. Lovely calm natures.

I got in quite an interesting bunch of budgies, with some lovely colours among them.

This photo came out very interesting with the wingbeat shown!


And last of all - she must have the last word - Peaches, who saw me snapping photos of all the other birds and shot over to get her share of adoration!


No comments:

Post a Comment