Monday, October 24, 2011

Bye Noisy Nandays



A goodbye today to my Noisy Nandays - the conure pair that have been in the Birdroom for some time. They've gone to their new home today, with a massive aviary and very importantly, a huge property with no close neighbors to annoy with their screaming! These two had the loveliest nature imaginable for aviary birds. I caught them by hand and though they were nervous, their gentle little nibbles at my fingers were amazing for a bird that would usually be gnawing your fingers off! They always came over to accept a sunflower seed or a piece of fruit by hand, and spent most of their time hanging on the front of their cage, squawking at the customers that admired them!

Best of luck to my two big guys - I bet they'll be having beautiful babies soon! I will miss pulling into the carpark and hearing a distant scream I know came from them!

No comments:

Post a Comment